We’re so excited you’re interested in the Valley Creek Church Residency Experience. The Resident experience is designed to help kingdom leaders take a next step in preparing for their calling to vocational ministry. Residents show strong character and personhood indicated by a servant's heart, humility, flexibility, dependability, dedication, and internal motivation. Here are a few things to know about this experience:
General Resident Responsibilities:
• Self-develop for one year under the guidance of the VCC staff and leadership team.
• Advance the ministry by actively participating in the areas outlined by your supervisor.
• Living a lifestyle consistent with the VCC Values and Staff Code.
• Timeframe: 6/1/22 – 5/31/23
• Weekly Work Hours: 35 hours per week (paid)
• Participate in VCC All Staff meetings, team meetings, and gatherings.
• Serve during all worship services at Christmas and Easter, campus gatherings, and other “All Hands” opportunities as needed.
The Resident will complete the experience:
• Confirmed in their calling and strengthened in their faith.
• Equipped with practical ministry specific and leadership skills: growth in personal discipleship and discipling others, managing difficult people/conversations, building teams, live in freedom & health.
• Prepared to successfully step into a coordinator (or entry director) level at VCC or beyond.
Please complete the following application for consideration. Application deadline is 5pm, Friday, February 12. Interviews will take place between Feb. 14-24. While applying for a resident role does not guarantee you an interview or a position, we do hope the prayerful discovery process will bring clarity to your next steps as a leader.